Sunday, August 12, 2018

Backsplashy

I can't believe I have neglected this blog for 16 months! The pictures below are from March and April of 2017. Catch-up time...

I last left you with A Little Venting, and a lot has happened since then. The next step was installing the backsplash tile, which we bought at Best Tile in Shrewsbury. We chose a classic subway tile by Bellavita. Since our counter top is busy, we stuck with one color for the tile, which is a greyish-beige.



Starting point was the center of the range.



Right side of the stove to the refrigerator finished (still need to grout, though).




Need to finish trimming the window!



Window trimmed. Getting there!



Tile's up!

My brother-in-law wired up the under-cabinet lights to a single switch. I bought Halo hardwired/plug-in LED lights from Lowe's.

I also bought LED light strips and transformers from Amazon to illuminate the insides of two of our cabinets with glass doors. Came out pretty nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment